BlueForAlways
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BlueForAlways

Forum Fanfictions sur le Groupe Blue

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  AccueilAccueil  
Le Forum devient "BlueForAlways Fanfics" N'oubliez pas de laissé une trace de votre passage sur le forum , en laissant des commentaires sur les Fanfics pour nos écrivains en herbe =)
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

duncan parle de anya

AuteurMessage
asma
Fan
Fan
asma

duncan parle de anya Empty
MessageSujet: duncan parle de anya   duncan parle de anya EmptyMar 02 Sep 2008, 14:04

1-BLUE hunk DUNCAN JAMES is delighted to have reconciled with his ex-girlfriend ANYA LAHIRI - but is "taking things very slowly" as the pair try and rebuild their relationship
The 24-year-old singer - who wrote his band's new single GUILTY about Anya - split with the former PRECIOUS star last year (MAR02) due to pressure created by the media.
He explains, "Every time I was photographed talking to a girl at a party it said we were going out.
"It wasn't true but Anya found it hard to cope with and we split up. I was no saint - but I'm not a womaniser either."
However, the pair remained close - and eventually got back together this summer (03). Now the ALL RISE star now hopes their relationship can flourish.
Duncan reveals, "Anya got back with an ex but we stayed friends. I used to call her up when I'd had a few drinks and tell her how I felt about her.
"That's what this song, Guilty, is about. She told me she felt guilty for having a good time with me when she had a boyfriend. We went out for a meal one night and ended up kissing.
"In the end I convinced her that we should be together and now I'm very happy.
"We're taking things very slowly and hopefully it will all work out.
"She's got my mum's approval, which is very tough to win. She's very much a girl-next-door. She doesn't wear mini skirts or tarty clothes.
"She's from a very respectable family, had a good education and we have a laugh together."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

duncan parle de anya
Page 1 sur 1