BlueForAlways
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BlueForAlways

Forum Fanfictions sur le Groupe Blue

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  AccueilAccueil  
Le Forum devient "BlueForAlways Fanfics" N'oubliez pas de laissé une trace de votre passage sur le forum , en laissant des commentaires sur les Fanfics pour nos écrivains en herbe =)
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Johanna
Admin
Admin
Johanna

Loisirs : Lecture / Musics / Series / Films etc...

Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments Empty
MessageSujet: Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments   Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments EmptyDim 27 Mar 2011, 19:39

une histoire qui c'est passer tte a l'heure en direct sur face & twitter ange1

The row started afte The Sunday Mirror claimed the Blue star had told reporter Dean Piper: “It’s been so boring without Blue. All that X Factor b*****ks.

“F*** X Factor. All they say is (puts hand on hip and adopts camp voice): ‘Oh we’re from The X Factor, we’re so boring’. X Factor c***s". He adds "Bands like THE WANTED are so dull. Don’t worry, Blue are back now.”

In a direct response to the article, Celebritain Pop Award Nominee Tom from The Wanted, tweeted "Dear Mr Ryan. Im writing this message to say fuck you calling us "dull" in the paper today. Im really excited to see you represent the UK at eurovision this year. My thoughts, and more importantly MY PRAYERS will be with you at this very difficult time". The spat lead to Lee's name trending just minutes after Tom made the comments.

Later, Lee Ryan responded on Facebook, saying he never made the comments. He wrote "All I'm saying is! I never said anything about the wanted! Nor one direction! All I said was it seems like alot groups these days and acts come across so media trained it's boring! Like alot of acts on x factor do. I'm entitled to my view and I was talking about the music I was talking about the way people do interviews! Even the journo woman that has stitched me up agreed at the time! Two faced cow!"

http://celebritain.com/#/the-wanted-and-lee-ryan-argue/4549947487
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
lise
Admin
Admin
lise

MessageSujet: Re: Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments   Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments EmptyLun 28 Mar 2011, 20:00

Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments 91
http://www.fall-into-drunkennes.net/
Johanna
Admin
Admin
Johanna

Loisirs : Lecture / Musics / Series / Films etc...

MessageSujet: Re: Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments   Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments EmptyMar 29 Mar 2011, 17:19

Euh ???????
lise
Admin
Admin
lise

MessageSujet: Re: Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments   Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments EmptySam 02 Avr 2011, 20:16

sa me fait rire de voir qu'ils sont toujours près à raconter nawak pour les casé
le moindre truc finit en eaux de boudin
http://www.fall-into-drunkennes.net/
bluelover
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments   Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments EmptyJeu 11 Aoû 2011, 13:52

Who are celebritain? It's just a made up awards and not worthy anything..sorry.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments   Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments Empty

Lee Ryan clears up 'The Wanted' comments
Page 1 sur 1