BlueForAlways
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BlueForAlways

Forum Fanfictions sur le Groupe Blue

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  AccueilAccueil  
Le Forum devient "BlueForAlways Fanfics" N'oubliez pas de laissé une trace de votre passage sur le forum , en laissant des commentaires sur les Fanfics pour nos écrivains en herbe =)
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog

3 participants
AuteurMessage
lise
Admin
Admin
lise

Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog Empty
MessageSujet: Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog   Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog EmptyMer 06 Fév 2008, 22:51

Welcome to week four of my Dancing On Ice blog. What a razzle dazzle of a show this week was my favourite so far: BROADWAY!

Firstly, I was sad to see Aggie leave this week. I found her personality very endearing and the relationship between her and Sergey reminds me of a love story. I think there could be more to the pair than just skating perhaps? Personally I think they would be a great couple and it’s clear to see they are very fond of each other. Aggie I will miss your performances each week for your sheer entertainment factor.

My personal highlight of the week was meeting Gareth and Maria. They popped down to see me at the Cambridge Theatre in London’s West End to get some tips about Chicago. I’m currently playing Billy Flynn in Chicago you see. Gareth impressed me by his maturity and focus during this weeks challenge. Not only was he a pleasure to help, I felt flattered they called upon my services. Consequently I felt Gareth and Maria skated beautifully again this week and I was delighted to see he took on my advice to keep his head up and shoulders back and perform as a very dashing Billy Flynn. Hang on a minute, I better watch my back, maybe he’ll be following in my footsteps yet again by grabbing my part!

The chemistry between Gareth and Maria is great to watch and I guess myself and Gareth are both very lucky to have been partnered with such a great skater and performer in Maria.

As for the rest of the show¿

First up was Tim Vincent who I thought gave a competent interpretation of You're The One That I Want from Grease. However, I still feel, compared to some of the other skaters in the competition, he has a lot of work to do on his basic skating.

Second up, was one of my favourite performances of the evening, Linda and Dan. Their chemistry on and off the ice just grows stronger each week! Linda showed she has come a long way this week and contrary to Jason’s negative comments about her skating ability, I felt she did a great job. Good on ya Girl!

I really started to warm towards Chris Fountain this week. Chris and Frankie’s routine to The Time Warp was truly sensational. Granted he is a good skater, but his energy, speed and performance shone through for me this week. Their performance left me with a big smile on my face and I definitely want to see more. Compared to last year’s winner Kieran Bracken, Chris is showing far superior skating skills and technique already. However, if he wants to emulate Kieran’s success from last year, he needs to work more on his showmanship and rapport with his partner. I still feel something is missing.

Suzanne started the routine accapella style and this is the first time I have seen this beginning ever on the show. The routine was a little over ambitious for week four though and I hope Matt doesn’t push Suzanne too much too soon. I think she’s got what it takes to be this year’s winner so hopefully they don’t blow it. She skates well, looks great, is a great dancer and seems to have what it takes to go all the way.

I was also very impressed with Zaraah again this week. I think she definitely gives Suzanne a run for her money. Zaraah and Fred looked stunning this week and their song from Evita is one of my all time favourite show tunes. After reading several reports in the newspapers this week about the rivalry between these two girls, I very much look forward to seeing how the competition will ice up between them! Let’s watch this space.

Let me know what you think of my blog this week. Whether you agree or disagree, I would love to hear your opinions too. Right, I’m off to get ready for my first ever radio presenting job. I’m hosting the Capital Radio afternoon show all this week, so tune in if you can. Until next week...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.fall-into-drunkennes.net/
Johanna
Admin
Admin
Johanna

Loisirs : Lecture / Musics / Series / Films etc...

MessageSujet: Re: Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog   Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog EmptyJeu 07 Fév 2008, 10:00

Merci hi.
lise
Admin
Admin
lise

MessageSujet: Re: Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog   Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog EmptyJeu 07 Fév 2008, 10:49

de rien content
Charls
Fan
Fan
Charls

Emploi : Collectionne les Arbres.
Loisirs : Papoter. Ecrire. Lire. Musique.

MessageSujet: Re: Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog   Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog EmptyJeu 07 Fév 2008, 19:30

miciiiiiiiiiiiii^^
http://www.myspace.com/brainie_lee_lou
lise
Admin
Admin
lise

MessageSujet: Re: Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog   Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog EmptyJeu 07 Fév 2008, 20:57

de rien
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog   Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog Empty

Dunk's week 4 DOI Blog
Page 1 sur 1