BlueForAlways
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BlueForAlways

Forum Fanfictions sur le Groupe Blue

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  AccueilAccueil  
Le Forum devient "BlueForAlways Fanfics" N'oubliez pas de laissé une trace de votre passage sur le forum , en laissant des commentaires sur les Fanfics pour nos écrivains en herbe =)
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

JUNGLE RAT SIMON WEBBE RUINED MY MARRIAGE [People - 16.11]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
lise
Admin
Admin
lise

JUNGLE RAT SIMON WEBBE RUINED MY MARRIAGE [People - 16.11] Empty
MessageSujet: JUNGLE RAT SIMON WEBBE RUINED MY MARRIAGE [People - 16.11]   JUNGLE RAT SIMON WEBBE RUINED MY MARRIAGE [People - 16.11] EmptyJeu 20 Nov 2008, 11:45

16 November 2008

JUNGLE RAT SIMON WEBBE RUINED MY MARRIAGE

I'm A Celebrity star Simon Webbe is accused by a dad of leaving him HOMELESS and on the brink of SUICIDE after romping with his wife.

The former Blue boy band singer had a fling with pretty Jill Demirel behind his OWN lover's back after chatting her up in their local gym.

Jill's hubby Huseyin discovered the affair when their five-year-old son pointed to a billboard picture of Simon, saying "That's Mummy's friend, he gives her a cuddle."

But when he confronted Simon, he claims the callous star laughed and told him: "I've got the money and power - you've lost her, just forget it."

The hurt and humiliation sent car mechanic Huseyin, 30, on a downward spiral into drink and depression.
It ended in him losing his wife, his business and his home.

Devastated Huseyin, 30, lifted the lid on his real-life battle for survival as Simon, 29, prepared to enter the jungle tonight to test his endurance skills on the hit ITV show.

He told The People: "Because of Simon Webbe I lost everything, including my self-respect. I started drinking to destruction, ended up on the streets sleeping rough. I seriously thought of killing myself. Because he is rich and famous, Simon thinks he can do whatever he wants."

Huseyin and ex-model Jill, 33, wed in 2001. They lived in Essex and had two sons, now aged five and seven. He said: "I thought we were madly in love - until HE came on the scene."

Huseyin met Simon in April 2007, when the star visited his garage for repairs to his girlfriend's car. Simon and stunning Layla Manoochehri, a member of X Factor finalists Girl Band, lived close to Huseyin and Jill.

Huseyin said: "He seemed like a nice guy and we got on well."

But unknown to Huseyin, Simon had been pursuing Jill for several months - repeatedly asking her out.

When suspicions began to grow, Jill denied anything was happening.

Huseyin recalled: "Jill started to go to the gym every night. Then I read a text to her. It said, 'I enjoyed last night, can't wait to see you again, Simon x'.

"I hit the roof. She said he just needed someone to talk to as he was having problems with Layla."

But soon Huseyin knew he was NOT being paranoid. He said: "I was with my son when he pointed at a billboard and said 'There's Mummy's friend.' "I froze. It was a photo of Simon.
Then he said, 'He rubs Mummy's back when it hurts' and 'He gives her a cuddle'. I felt sick."

Eventually Jill was to confess that she had been meeting Simon. She would perform oral sex and he would nibble and kiss her toes - and make her text him pictures of her feet.

The final straw came when Huseyin found a packet of condoms in Jill's car. He said: "I was livid, I wanted to kill him.

"I phoned him, crying my eyes out and begged him, 'Leave my wife, you're wrecking our family'. But Simon laughed and made the taunt about money and power.

"I couldn't cope. I started drinking morning, noon and night. I stopped looking after the business and missed payments on our home.

"I had to sell my business to get money. I walked out of the house with just a rucksack. I drank myself stupid and started sleeping in an underpass.

"I was at rock bottom. One day I found myself on the top of a block of flats, thinking of throwing myself off. All that stopped me was the thought of my kids."
Eight months on, Huseyin has conquered his drinking and has a job.
He said: "My home was repossessed.

But I'm slowly getting it back together."

In an interview in 2006, Simon was asked if infidelity was acceptable. He replied: "It should be. I think a guy can separate sex from love." And in 2005, he said: "I know I'm seen as a ladies' man. But it doesn't bother me, I like it."

Huseyin blames Webbe more than his wife. He said: "Jill got star-struck. She's an excellent mum but she fell for his lies.

She thought he was going to leave Layla for her. But he ran a mile.

"He was a rat and was using her. Layla must be a fool to stay with him."

Jill said: "I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I wish I'd never met Simon. We weren't getting on and he made me happy. He'd text me when Layla was out.
He said he wasn't getting on with her.
"Simon was always telling me to leave my husband. He ruined our lives."
Simon Webbe was uncontactable yesterday but his lawyers denied any allegations of an affair with with Jill, or that sexual intimacy had occurred.

People
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.fall-into-drunkennes.net/
Johanna
Admin
Admin
Johanna

Loisirs : Lecture / Musics / Series / Films etc...

JUNGLE RAT SIMON WEBBE RUINED MY MARRIAGE [People - 16.11] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JUNGLE RAT SIMON WEBBE RUINED MY MARRIAGE [People - 16.11]   JUNGLE RAT SIMON WEBBE RUINED MY MARRIAGE [People - 16.11] EmptyJeu 20 Nov 2008, 12:35

ouhhhhhh ça fait beaucoup a lire ...
merciiii
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

JUNGLE RAT SIMON WEBBE RUINED MY MARRIAGE [People - 16.11]
Page 1 sur 1