BlueForAlways
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BlueForAlways

Forum Fanfictions sur le Groupe Blue

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  AccueilAccueil  
Le Forum devient "BlueForAlways Fanfics" N'oubliez pas de laissé une trace de votre passage sur le forum , en laissant des commentaires sur les Fanfics pour nos écrivains en herbe =)
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Blue's Eurovision Campaign

AuteurMessage
Johanna
Admin
Admin
Johanna

Loisirs : Lecture / Musics / Series / Films etc...

Blue's Eurovision Campaign Empty
MessageSujet: Blue's Eurovision Campaign   Blue's Eurovision Campaign EmptyVen 04 Mar 2011, 11:03

Par contre pour la video nous français ont ne peux pas la voir , sauf sur BBC youtube channel apparement si j'ai bien compris mouah Blue's Eurovision Campaign 91 et la video sera poster bientôt

Blue's Eurovision Campaign Sans_t36

It's hard to believe just how quickly the last few weeks have flown past, but in exactly a week from now, the whole world will get to hear Blue's Eurovision song, "I Can"...!

But what have the boys been up to recently? And what are they going to be up to over the next week? Here's a round-up of the key dates from their diary...

Earlier this week, the boys finished the final version of their Eurovision song "I Can". You can see how the final session went (but no clips from the song just yet - sorry!) by watching the video below.

If you're outside the UK, you can watch the video on the BBC YouTube channel.

Yesterday, Thurs 3rd March, the guys recorded some special video inserts that will be shown during Comic Relief on BBC One on Fri 18th March. It was a great fun shoot, and we'll have some exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from that shoot on this very News Blog next week. Stay tuned for that!

Today, Friday 4th March, Blue are here in BBC Television Centre recording some interviews and footage for the special TV documentary that will be shown on BBC One in April. If you're following us on Twitter or Facebook, you'll get to see some exclusive behind-the-scenes photos from today's recording.

Then next week things REALLY start to get busy, busy, busy!

On Monday, the boys will have a session of choreography and training for all of their forthcoming TV appearances - both specifically for the Graham Norton show and also generally for any other TV shows that they may be turning up on (more on that next week!).

On Tuesday, the guys will be recording a pop video for "I Can" in a top-secret location. All I can say at the moment is that it's going to be a breathtaking shoot - and that I hope none of the guys suffer from a fear of heights!

Wednesday sees the guys go through their final vocal coaching session and choreography rehearsals for their appearance on The Graham Norton Show. Then on Thursday evening, they'll record the show in front of a live studio audience in London.

And then, of course, it's the moment everyone will have been waiting for - the transmission of The Graham Norton Show on BBC One / BBC One HD at 10.35pm on Friday 11th March. I can't wait! Can you?

video => http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eurovision/2011/03/blues-eurovision-campaign---up-2.shtml
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Blue's Eurovision Campaign
Page 1 sur 1