BlueForAlways
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BlueForAlways

Forum Fanfictions sur le Groupe Blue

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  AccueilAccueil  
Le Forum devient "BlueForAlways Fanfics" N'oubliez pas de laissé une trace de votre passage sur le forum , en laissant des commentaires sur les Fanfics pour nos écrivains en herbe =)
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Blue get drenched in Eurovision video I Can - Watch it here

AuteurMessage
Johanna
Admin
Admin
Johanna

Loisirs : Lecture / Musics / Series / Films etc...

Blue get drenched in Eurovision video I Can - Watch it here  Empty
MessageSujet: Blue get drenched in Eurovision video I Can - Watch it here    Blue get drenched in Eurovision video I Can - Watch it here  EmptyJeu 14 Avr 2011, 14:22

The boyband certainly haven't toned things down in the new promo, which sees the bandmates singing to the camera as a group of girls gyrate wearing next to nothing.
The ladies, dressed in white bandage strips, also reveal a black Union Jack attached to their outfits later on in the video.

The dancer reveal their black Union Jack flags
At the end Duncan James, Simon Webbe, Lee Ryan and Antony Costa join them as they get caught in a sudden deluge, which very conveniently makes everyone look very sultry and sexy.
Blue, who will be representing the UK in Germany this year, were recently forced to defend the track after TV host Phillip Schofield branded it 'shocking'.

Blue get caught in the rain in the new video
James told the Daily Mirror that Schofield's outburst had little to do with the actual standard of their song and more with his professional insecurities.
'Maybe it's because Jason Gardiner is taking all the headlines on Dancing on Ice so Phillip Schofield felt he had to jump on the Blue-bashing bandwagon,' he suggested.
Watch Blue's video for I Can below

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/music/860881-blue-get-drenched-in-eurovision-video-i-can#ixzz1JVWQ3z9F
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Blue get drenched in Eurovision video I Can - Watch it here
Page 1 sur 1