BlueForAlways
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BlueForAlways

Forum Fanfictions sur le Groupe Blue

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  AccueilAccueil  
Le Forum devient "BlueForAlways Fanfics" N'oubliez pas de laissé une trace de votre passage sur le forum , en laissant des commentaires sur les Fanfics pour nos écrivains en herbe =)
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Need a dollar to spend on this week’s new singles?

AuteurMessage
Johanna
Admin
Admin
Johanna

Loisirs : Lecture / Musics / Series / Films etc...

Need a dollar to spend on this week’s new singles? Empty
MessageSujet: Need a dollar to spend on this week’s new singles?   Need a dollar to spend on this week’s new singles? EmptyLun 02 Mai 2011, 09:30

Job loss blues, actual blues, a couple of divas and a couple of dance smashes constitute this week’s releases.

Need a dollar to spend on this week’s new singles? 001c0071-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_be8b2955-2adc-4c75-af82-bf2b5e31280f_20110501133332_blue

Blue: I Can
Perhaps not the most credible return for one of the UK’s biggest boybands of the early noughties but it’s a high-profile one nonetheless as Blue are back with the UK's official entry for the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest, coinciding with the ten-year anniversary of their formation.

Silver fox Philip Schofield has called track I Can “shocking”, the band’s former manager has been spewing phrases such as “career suicide” and “reckless insanity” but it’s really not that bad. Written by Lee and Duncan and produced by the mighty Grammy award-winning Stargate, I Can is chart-friendly and channels a bit of classic Blue nicely. Duncan opens softly on the first verse before Lee’s familiar high-pitched vocal hits, Simon contributes a couple of obligatory “yeah yeah, come on” lines and Anthony gets a crack as the lead before the last chorus. The instrumental seems pretty Euro-friendly with slow thumping drumbeats and electronic undertones building up to greet the “anthemic” chorus. This coupled with hunky bod’s and wet T-shirts in the video should reignite at least some of the European appeal the band boasted back in their heyday. Whatever the result on May 14 though, Blue plan to release their new album later this year which is rumoured to include input from Ne-yo and Bruno Mars.

Aloe Blacc: I Need A Dollar
Ironically, this massive underground hit was born out of Aloe Blacc’s real-life redundancy scenario which is relayed through the heartfelt delivery of the lyrics. Striking staccato piano chords throw you into the song and keep you engaged throughout with dramatic horns sections on the bridge where Aloe flexes his vocal range a little further with some impressive high notes from the former rapper. This soulful gent is currently embarking on headline gigs around the UK and his album is set to follow on 9 May.

Carrie Mac: Till I See You Again
I featured her in my recent Support Acts in the Spotlight article and finally Scottish pop princess Carrie Mac releases her debut single Till I See You Again. With an impressive voice, catchy tune (get ready for some oh oh-ing) and enviable pins, she’s not just a pretty face either, as Carrie also writes all her songs and plays four instruments. No wonder she’s bagged support slots touring with the likes of Adam Lambert and Alexandra Burke.

Chase and Status featuring Delilah: Time
DnB bassfull bliss encompasses one of the softer sounding offerings from the No More Idols album on which Chase and Status have enlisted the smooth vocals of rising star Delilah. The accompanying video shows the story of escalating domestic violence between a couple with two children and responsibly raises awareness of related charity Refuge.

Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer: Give Me Everything
Pitbull seems to be cropping up on lot of collaborative dance tracks at the moment and the latest, which he heads up, features the R&B king Ne-yo on the chorus, random model-chick Nayer and Dutch DJ/producer Afrojack. In a club I wouldn’t refuse to dance to it but choose to listen to it on the radio/mp3 player, I’m not so sure…

Jennifer Hudson: I Remember Me
An empowering track written with ballad songwriting extraordinaire Ryan Tedder, Jennifer delivers her trademark brilliantly flawless vocal over a gorgeous mixture of simple but effective piano and percussion.

……

http://music.uk.msn.com/blog/editor-blogpost.aspx?post=bc036ac0-064f-4d0c-9e4c-1a77124fb869
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Need a dollar to spend on this week’s new singles?
Page 1 sur 1