BlueForAlways
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BlueForAlways

Forum Fanfictions sur le Groupe Blue

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  AccueilAccueil  
Le Forum devient "BlueForAlways Fanfics" N'oubliez pas de laissé une trace de votre passage sur le forum , en laissant des commentaires sur les Fanfics pour nos écrivains en herbe =)
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Webbe wonder

2 participants
AuteurMessage
lise
Admin
Admin
lise

Webbe wonder Empty
MessageSujet: Webbe wonder   Webbe wonder EmptyJeu 19 Avr 2007, 11:02

AS a solo star he's been by far the most successful out of the former boyband Blue, not that Simon Webbe would admit to it.
Now on his second hit solo album, and with an upcoming UK tour, Moss Side-raised Simon's sucess has somewhat eclipsed the solo efforts from his former bandmates Lee Ryan, Duncan James and Antony Costa.
But Simon, being Simon, is quick to jump to the defence of his former band buddies.
He says: "We all knew the risk of going solo - that none of us would make it, or there was a chance that one of us could make it. We all made enough money from Blue, so it's not a money thing anymore, to us it was a pride thing.
"We've all had the chance to make our own record, and now the others are all finding their own niche.
Duncan is happy with his TV work, Antony is currently in a brilliant production of Boogie Nights and Lee is over in America it the moment - you'll soon find out what he's up to," he says cryptically.
So, is there any chance that Simon might follow Duncan and Antony into appearing on reality TV shows? Well, not unless they bring back The Krypton Factor says Simon.
Simon says: “If they brought back The Krypton Factor I'd be on there like a shot. But I'd only do it if they brought back Gordon Burns as the presenter. He's a great guy.”Simon2.jpg
The Diary caught up with Simon at the glitzy Manchester launch of the newly-rebranded Smooth Radio 100.4FM.
He jetted in direct from a starring role at a national soap awards ceremony in Portugal, where he is riding high in their music charts. His single No Worries has been in the Portuguese music top 10 for an unbelievable 40 weeks.
But now back home he's got his sights on his first solo UK tour – and in particular his homecoming M.E.N. Arena date on June 9.
He says: “Every child's dream is to go to an arena like that to see a concert. Some people take that dream a step further and want to perform there too.
“I was lucky enough to perform at the M.E.N. with Blue, and I can't believe I'm now going to do it again on my own. I know it's a lot to ask but I'm going to give it a go and I just hope everyone in Manchester will come and support me.”

source USWFC
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.fall-into-drunkennes.net/
Johanna
Admin
Admin
Johanna

Loisirs : Lecture / Musics / Series / Films etc...

Webbe wonder Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Webbe wonder   Webbe wonder EmptyJeu 19 Avr 2007, 19:42

oulala
un peu trop de lecture pour moi lol!

mais merci quand mêmeuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Webbe wonder
Page 1 sur 1