BlueForAlways
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BlueForAlways

Forum Fanfictions sur le Groupe Blue

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  AccueilAccueil  
Le Forum devient "BlueForAlways Fanfics" N'oubliez pas de laissé une trace de votre passage sur le forum , en laissant des commentaires sur les Fanfics pour nos écrivains en herbe =)
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

Spinning a new Webbe

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Johanna
Admin
Admin
Johanna

Loisirs : Lecture / Musics / Series / Films etc...

Spinning a new Webbe Empty
MessageSujet: Spinning a new Webbe   Spinning a new Webbe EmptyLun 31 Aoû 2009, 14:08

J'ai trouver ceci , en fouillant sur google Mince

Diary: Spinning a new Webbe

Spinning a new Webbe C_71_a10

Paul Taylor

February 19, 2009
WORKAHOLIC Simon Webbe must be one of the few contestants to go into I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! expecting a relaxing holiday.

"I used it to have time for myself," says Simon of his spell in the jungle last November. "Over the last eight years, I've only had three weeks off a year, and within that three weeks I'm still travelling because I'm on holiday. I've never had a chance to sit back and take it all in."

Moss Side-born Simon managed 19 days of "relaxation" before losing the public vote, and says: "I'm glad I did it. It was probably the best and the worst experience I've ever had. I found out a lot about myself. I found out that I'm aggressive when I don't get something to eat. I flip out."

The Blue singer, who is 30 next month, was deluged with offers after his spell in the jungle, but wasn't exactly short of work before he went in. He is still working on a third solo album, which he hopes to see released later this year, and has various film, fashion and music projects on the go, including giving a helping hand to emerging talent in Manchester.

"It's all about the web (or does he mean Webbe?) and things sticking to it," Simon says, a bit mysteriously. "I use Will Smith and a lot of the other American artists as a way forward. Not only do they do their own clothing and their own scents, they also have protégés they help bring through. It's really important to have that structure here."

So mentor Simon enlisted up-and-coming hip hop artists Lyrican, from Longsight, and Hoodman, from Moston, to produce music for his friend Rick Yune's new movie The Fifth Commandment, launched on DVD on Monday.

"I asked who's hot and their names popped up," says Simon.

Rick, aged 37, wrote, produced and starred in the movie, in which he plays an assassin - a familar role for the Korean-born martial arts expert who was the youngest- ever Bond villain in Die Another Day, playing Zao, his face encrusted with diamonds.

Chatting over a cappuccino at Manchester Hilton Hotel on a promotional tour with Simon for the movie, Rick reveals that Die Another Day brought a bizarre job offer - a place on the Korean bobsleigh team for the 2010 Winter Olympics.

"Apparently, the coach saw me running on the ice in Die Another Day," laughs Rick, who is considering the offer. "Just because you're fast on the ground, it doesn't mean you're fast on ice. If you can run on ice and snow it's a good thing."

Simon is already hard at work on his next film project, writing the score for Dead Man Running - a "Lock Stocky" British gangster film which also stars US rapper 50 Cent. He is also an investor in his stylist Caroline Watson's clothing line Foxberry Boys, which has produced a Barack Obama t-shirt worn by the likes of Will Smith, Jay Z and Beyonce.

Rick and Simon - who met in a London club years ago and became firm friends - already have a novel idea for a follow-up to The Fifth Commandment. They are asking anyone with ideas for the next movie - be it dialogue, stunts, martial arts moves or free running sequences - to upload them via Simon's MySpace page.

Rick reckons there could be all kinds of undiscovered movie-makers out there, citing Britain's Got Talent winner Paul Potts as an example of a light hidden under a bushel.

Source :http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz/s/1097742_diary_spinning_a_new_webbe
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gabyblue66
Fan
Fan
Gabyblue66

Emploi : Euh glandeuse professionelle ^^
Loisirs : Lire, Ecouter de la music, Loisirs créatifs, Mes chiens, Sorties entre copines...

Spinning a new Webbe Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spinning a new Webbe   Spinning a new Webbe EmptyDim 13 Sep 2009, 20:36

Merci Johanna ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Spinning a new Webbe
Page 1 sur 1