BlueForAlways
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BlueForAlways

Forum Fanfictions sur le Groupe Blue

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  AccueilAccueil  
Le Forum devient "BlueForAlways Fanfics" N'oubliez pas de laissé une trace de votre passage sur le forum , en laissant des commentaires sur les Fanfics pour nos écrivains en herbe =)
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

Duncan Second DOI Blog.

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Charls
Fan
Fan
Charls

Emploi : Collectionne les Arbres.
Loisirs : Papoter. Ecrire. Lire. Musique.

Duncan Second DOI Blog. Empty
MessageSujet: Duncan Second DOI Blog.   Duncan Second DOI Blog. EmptyLun 21 Jan 2008, 19:35

[ Je savais pas s'il j'devais le mettre dans le premier sujet ou en faire un autre désolé...]

Duncan: I'm rooting for Linda

By DUNCAN JAMES

Published: Today

Hello and welcome to my second Dancing On Ice blog.

This Sunday I was lucky enough to be asked to watch Dancing on Ice live at the studio. It was such a strange feeling to be sitting in the audience watching the show as opposed to being a contestant! I felt very nervous sitting there as I knew what they’d all be feeling like backstage.

There were two great performances to start with. First up was Chris and Jayne, who were incredible and once again left me speechless. Then Linda Lusardi put on a great show. I was sat in the audience in the Linda camp with all her family and friends. They were all very sweet, so I felt obliged to support her during the show. It was lucky I enjoyed her performance otherwise I’d have been lynched by them all!

I’m a big Greg Rudeski supporter as he’s a mate of mine and came down to support me on the show last year. However I thought the routine he was given last night was very unfair, given that it is only week two and Greg really struggles with choreography and dancing. It’s not one of his strong points at all and the show gave him the most dancing to do of any of the routines. I felt so sorry for him, as he’s not comfortable doing that and it just made him look a bit of a laughing stock. Why would they give him such a routine? It would have been better for them to play to his strengths, giving him routines that show off his skating, which is good. Also, it must be hard for Greg because he’s so tall, so when you’re in you boots it makes it harder to balance.

Highlight of the show was seeing Suzanne Shaw perform. In my opinion she’s the top female celebrity in the competition. My money is on her to reach the final for sure. She’s confident, graceful and has great poise. She’s definitely this year’s Clare Buckfield!

During the break I had a little chat with Samantha Mumba. I told her she has to step up to Suzanne’s level, if there’s gonna be some good competition between the two. Sam is really the only other girl that can touch Suzanne. Sam told me she was nervous that she’d end up in the skate off again. So I was really pleased that she wasn’t. That should give her a confidence boost!

Once again I loved Gareth and Maria. Maria looked amazing and she’s definitely the sexiest female on ice. She and Gareth have a very strong connection. I can see by the way they look into each others eyes that have a real trust between them. That’s really important in a skating couple as you have to trust one another completely. It reminded me of the connection I had with Maria last year. I really think Gareth can go all the way and win it this year!

I felt sorry for Michael Underwood getting off to such a tricky start catching Mel’s skate in his braces. He did so well to recover quickly though and he’s still in my top three for the final at the moment. Michael told me he didn’t have the braces on for their rehearsal as they weren’t ready, so the first time he ever wore them was live on the show. That’s why you should always rehearse the dress run with your complete outfit, so there are no surprises. Maria would never have allowed me to wear braces as she was really strict about anything that could get caught on skates! Maybe Mel should be stricter too!

So onto the skate off. I wasn’t surprised that Natalie was there. As soon as I watched her perform I knew she was leaving because although technically she can skate well, she was very clingy to her partner. Every time he let go of her, she looked so uncomfortable and scared.

However, I was surprised that Tim was in the skate off. Although I don’t think technically he’s a great skater, I do think he’s a good performer. He looks like he’s enjoying it and having fun. I would have thought the public would have voted for him as he’s quite entertaining to watch.

All in all it was a strange but enjoyable experience watching the show in the audience. It was great to just sit back and observe rather than take part and feel those nerves all over again!

Until next week.

Source: [url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article710221.ece ]The sun[/url]. & Dunkinet.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/brainie_lee_lou
lise
Admin
Admin
lise

MessageSujet: Re: Duncan Second DOI Blog.   Duncan Second DOI Blog. EmptyLun 21 Jan 2008, 19:45

Euh non j'pense que c'est bon comme ça Sourire

merciiiiiiiii même si je le lirais que tout à l'heure
http://www.fall-into-drunkennes.net/
Charls
Fan
Fan
Charls

Emploi : Collectionne les Arbres.
Loisirs : Papoter. Ecrire. Lire. Musique.

MessageSujet: Re: Duncan Second DOI Blog.   Duncan Second DOI Blog. EmptyLun 21 Jan 2008, 19:46

tant mieux alors.^^
http://www.myspace.com/brainie_lee_lou
Johanna
Admin
Admin
Johanna

Loisirs : Lecture / Musics / Series / Films etc...

MessageSujet: Re: Duncan Second DOI Blog.   Duncan Second DOI Blog. EmptyLun 21 Jan 2008, 19:57

hi. merciiiiii
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Duncan Second DOI Blog.   Duncan Second DOI Blog. Empty

Duncan Second DOI Blog.
Page 1 sur 1